Here, I will number the conclusions:
- Most of the celestial objects have in their composition metallic elements mixed with gases that we consider common as hydrogen or helium.
- From a single graph, equations are obtained that can solve hundreds of problems.
- I have also been able to observe how fast technology advances and understand how we have gotten to where we are.
- When we talk about the universe, sometimes we only need a couple of data to be able to extract many more, since most things have some relationship.
- I have been able to understand that the possibilities of extraterrestrial life on exoplanets is very likely and that even in the future they could become our new homes.
- Sometimes there is not a single way to obtain solutions, for example when it comes to knowing the composition of the elements, I had to know other methods such as photometry to finish the section.